Job Type: Full Time
Working Hours: 5.5 days work week.
Pay: $2,200 - $2,700 + bonus
We are looking to hire an experienced Operation Manager in cleaning industry who can join our enthusiastic team and bring with them the ability to successfully manage and motivate an expanding team of cleaning specialists.
You will also work closely to company’s directors to further expand its business operation in Singapore and the region.
As a senior team member, the Operation Manager is responsible for efficiency of the cleaning operation in achieving company’s overall business objectives and profitability by leading and directing the whole cleaning team into positive actions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and supervise a team of cleaning specialist to ensure high quality standard for all orders
- To ensure weekly and monthly operation performance are tracked, monitored and reported.
- To prepare business operation plan to lead and execute for the Company.
- Instruct and teach cleaning team how to handle tough cleaning jobs
- Planning and scheduling of orders with staff and business partners
- Manhour management and ensure all staff working hours are correctly recorded in daily shift log
- Ensure process efficiency in timely transition of all cleaning sub-tasks
- Manage shortage of equipment / inventory
- Maintain and promote a positive working environment
- Monitor and manage staff performance
- Maintain good relationship with other department and external partners
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven experience in leading a team and managing a team of cleaners and their deployment plans
- Excellent cleaning skills and the willingness to tackle tough projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal and management skills on operational level
- Must be detail-oriented, able to plan, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
IDEAL FOR THOSE WITH EXPERIENCE AS:
- Cleaning Supervisor
If interested, please send resume and/or statement of experience to email@example.com